NCRLA is closely monitoring the COVID-19 crisis, and we’re committed to bringing you timely updates on what it means for the hospitality industry. NCRLA is working around the clock with state leaders, industry partners, and subject matter experts to advocate for policies that support businesses and employees.
Take Action Now to Help the Hospitality Industry
It is more important than ever for industry members and allies to reach out to their elected officials and let them know the impact that Coronavirus is having on your business and employees.
- Count on Me NC: a no-cost, voluntary COVID reopening training for restaurants, hotels and other businesses
- From NCRLA: Tell North Carolina elected officials to support new bipartisan bill to help save hospitality businesses
- Tell Washington to support restaurants and hotels:
- NEW! From the National Restaurant Association: Tell Congress: Stop the Surprise PPP Tax Liability
- From AHLA: Tell Congress the hotel industry is in dire need for relief during COVID-19 pandemic.
- From the Independent Restaurant Coalition: Click Here to Tell Congress Save Restaurants
- From the National Restaurant Association: Say No to New Tariffs on Food & Alcohol